Friday 3 May 2013

Good Advice for Property Managers

My first boss in property management and my first mentor was Gerry Fox, then at Fineman Lever, still the most knowledgeable leasehold practitioner I have ever met. He taught me one particularly important lesson.

It is admirably summed up in the cartoon above which was used to illustrate Gerry's talks when ARMA was in its infancy. It still holds true today. Your customers and clients do not want to know why things have happened (or, indeed, not happened), what they really want to know is; what is going to happen next?

Be proactive in your advice, think ahead and set out your timetable for change. If you then stick to it, life is so much more simple for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance. ระบบจัดการอพาร์ทเม้นท์

    ReplyDelete